Juliet Labor & Postpartum Gown in Caramel
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A shortened, more lightweight alternative to our best selling Lila gown. All of our labor and postpartum gowns are designed with actual labor in mind by a Labor and Delivery Nurse and Doula. These gowns are intended to provide accessibility to your medical team, while still being stylish and comfortable for you.
Some features of this gown include:
• High-quality, butter smooth, stretch material - Did you know, for some women, sensations are experienced differently in labor? A texture that may feel fine normally can become irritating and distracting during labor. The material used for this gown has been hand selected to be soft enough to keep you comfortable throughout.
• Low back - perfect to provide accessibility for epidural placement and/or massage.
• Opens at the belly - Most labor gowns you’ll find don’t open in front at all, meaning the cords from your fetal monitors will hang down in front of your legs which can be annoying and distracting. Our labor gowns open down the middle of your belly so you can string the cords up with your portable monitoring system and keep them out of the way and out from under your feet.
• Two inside ties - Did you know one of the most common complaints from women after they have given birth is that their privacy was invaded? Most labor gowns that offer a similar level of accessibility are skimpy and revealing. Our gowns are made with things like 3/4 sleeves, and two inside ties to keep your gown closed while not sacrificing accessibility.
• Opens at the chest - The front of this gown opens completely at the chest for skin to skin immediately after birth, and because sometimes that happens quickly or unexpectedly there are no knots to untie or changes of position required to give complete and immediate access to your chest for skin to skin and breastfeeding.
• Matching baby hat and swaddle - How can you miss the opportunity to match with your baby? Our Lila gown can be ordered solo or as a set. Simply add a matching swaddle to your cart and use code GOWNSET10 at checkout to get a matching swaddle for only $10 more!
Found us from Tik Tok? Yes we are the original viral labor gown! Feel free to show off your gown and tag @mrs.unitedstates! Images are property of Lifted Labor Co.
We offer three broad sizing options. Our petite size is intended to fit women who typically wear small or medium. Our petite sizes have a slightly more shallow open back, so for women 5 ' 4" and under, the petite size may be the best fit for you. Our regular size is intended to fit women sizes 8-16 (M-L). Our full figure size is intended to fit women sizes 18-26 (XL-XXL).
Please note that under-bust can be tightened with the gown's tie, strap on the shoulder is also adjustable. Bust however is not adjustable so please be sure to measure to be sure our labor gowns will fit beautifully!
Returns are accepted for unworn, unused gowns in original packaging if received within 30 days of the date the order is shown as delivered. Shop owner pays one way shipping. Returns may be subject to a $6.00 restocking fee. If you preorder a gown and have your baby before your order has been fulfilled and would like to cancel your order please remember to cancel prior to shipment to avoid the forfeiture of shipment fees.
Requests from our shop: Please do not place an order for a color or size that is not your desire/preference. Switching colors and sizing makes it very challenging to accurately keep track of inventory and slows down our order processing. We greatly appreciate your patience as you wait for your desired color/size to be restocked.
Machine Wash Cold - Gentle Cycle Phosphate Free Detergent Recommended for Color Care Line Dry / Air Fluff Do NOT use Fabric Softener
Our processing times are 3-5 days and shipping takes 2-4 days on average. Choosing an upgraded shipping option will expedited shipping time, not processing time.