Lila Labor & Postpartum Gown in Vintage Floral
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Lila Gown in Floral
Our original bestselling Lila gown is designed with actual labor in mind. Created by a Labor and Delivery Nurse and Doula, these gowns are intended to provide accessibility to your medical team, while still being stylish and comfortable for you.
Some features of this gown include:
• High-quality, butter smooth, stretch material - Did you know, for some women, sensations are experienced differently in labor? A texture that may feel fine normally can become irritating and distracting during labor. The material used for this gown has been hand-selected to be soft enough to keep you comfortable throughout.
• Low back - perfect to provide accessibility for epidural placement and/or massage.
• Opens at the belly - Most gowns for use during labor, like the typical hospital gown won't open in front at all, meaning the cords from your fetal monitors will hang down in front of your legs which can be annoying and distracting. Our labor gowns open down the middle of your belly so you can string the cords up with your portable monitoring system and keep them out of the way and out from under your feet.
• Two inside ties and full coverage - One of the most common complaints women have post-childbirth is that they felt they were not afforded privacy during labor. Other labor gowns are skimpy and revealing, and hospital gowns tend to open completely down the back with no way to keep them fully closed. Our gowns are made with 3/4 sleeves, and two inside ties to keep your gown closed without sacrificing accessibility.
• Opens at the chest - The front of this gown opens completely at the chest for skin-to-skin immediately after birth, and because sometimes that happens quickly or unexpectedly there are no knots to untie or changes of position required to give complete and immediate access to your chest for skin to skin and breastfeeding.
• Matching baby hat and swaddle option - Don't miss your opportunity to match your little peanut after welcoming them into the world. Our Lila gown can be ordered solo or as a set. Simply add a matching swaddle to your cart and use code Bundle10 at checkout to get a matching swaddle for 50% off the original price!
Found us from Tik Tok? Yes, we are the original viral labor gown! Feel free to show off your gown and tag @mrs.unitedstates! Images are property of Lifted Labor Co.